Notice

Please note that all content (photographs and text) are copyright of the author.

Thursday 13 September 2012

Resuming Flora and Fauna Blog

Sorry I have not been updated this blog for a while. Since moving I have been trying to decide if I should temporarily stop posting to this blog or delete it and just start another blog since I do not have a garden of my own anymore. I was thinking of starting a new log to post photographs of plants and flowers I have seen in the varrious places I have visited as well as photographs of interesting and beautiful buildings.
But then I came across a whole folder full of photographs I took of my plants in Samoa. So I have decided that for now I am going to recommence posting to this blog. First I will upload the plant and flower photographs from Samoa. Then I will start posting other plant and flower photographs.
I am still undecided on what to do with the photographs of buildings but am probably going to set up another blog for that and incorporate some other elements such as food, historical sites and culture.

Creative Commons License
Flora and Fauna - Plants and Critters Blog by Vincent Albert Vermeulen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://plantsandcritters.blogspot.be/.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://plantsandcritters.blogspot.be/.

No comments:

Post a Comment