Notice

Please note that all content (photographs and text) are copyright of the author.

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sydney University Visit Part 1


During a transit through Sydney I took the opportunity to visit Sydney University and was able to take some photos of some of the plants mainly Camellias . Unfortunately I did not have enough time to range around the huge campus let alone photograph the Great Hall and Quadrangle or any of the other old buildings that I have always admired.
Nor was I able to visit the Sydney Botanical Gardens as I had planned when making my booking. However, here are some photos of various plants and flowers that were there when I passed through as well as some serendipitous guest appearances.














Flora and Fauna - Plants and Critters Blog by Vincent Albert Vermeulen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Based on a work at http://plantsandcritters.blogspot.be/.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://plantsandcritters.blogspot.be/.

My other blogs

·         Flora and Fauna - Plants and Critters (on plants, animals as well as gardening, conservation and environmental matters)

·         The Blood of  Souls (language, translation and etymology)

·         Whiskers on Kittens (Life with Kittens and Cats in general)

No comments:

Post a Comment